At Gedcor, we are focused on our people. Our team is what drives us to greatness and we are always interested in uncovering their hidden potential. Gedcor is person-centred and open in its approach to work without sacrificing professionalism. We take pride in our employees' work ethic and ability to move Gedcor forward with their valuable contributions. Read below for some quotes from staff members regarding their experience while working at Gedcor.
“Working for the organization has been and continues to be an incredibly rewarding experience.”
“Gedcor has provided an environment in which I feel supported, trusted, and encouraged while still being called on to push my boundaries and develop new skills.”
“The work culture and environment of Gedcor is very open and supportive. You can always find help when you need it, and there is never an instance where you would be discouraged to express your thoughts.”
We are looking for people who are passionate about empowering lives through education and professional development. We embrace innovation and take pride in recruiting top talent to help us achieve our goals. If you are interested in joining our organization, please view our current openings below:
We are looking for committed individuals with minimum experience, flexible working hours, access to a vehicle with a valid driver’s license. Contract individuals will represent Gedcor as a secret shopper in order to assess whether or not pre-determined criteria is met. Each assignment requires a telephone inquiry and on site visit and will be compensated at a rate of $50.00 only per completed assignment.
We don’t want you to worry about expenses, so mileage to and from your home location is reimbursed at a rate of $0.50 per kilometer. We will also reimburse you for parking once you provide us with a copy of your parking receipt.
- Preference will be given to current post secondary students;
- Minimum experience;
- Flexible working hours within weekdays (Monday to Friday) only;
- Excellent observation skills and a keen attention to detail;
- Effective communication skills (both written and oral);
- Able to be objective and unbiased;
- Able to follow directions/memorize scenario;
- Access to a computer in order to review client website and complete online questionnaire;
- Access to a telephone in order to contact client company for telephone investigation;
- Valid drivers licence and access to a vehicle, as not all client sites are accessible via public transit;
- Able to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Poses as a test taker or student (depending on the assignment) and evaluates a situation;
- After a quality control assessment, the investigator completes an online survey detailing what occurred during the investigation.
If you are interested in this job, email email@example.com for more information.
Guest Blog Contributor
We are interested in recruiting guest blog contributors for our website. Blogs will be featured in either written or video blog format.
Compensation will be a rate of $60.00 per approved blog posting. Maximum of one blog posting per month.
- Excellent English grammar;
- Elaborate vocabulary;
- Elegant writing style;
- Ability to meet deadlines;
- Former writing experience or demonstrated interest;
- Creativity and outside-the-box thinking.
- Write about topics related to the following topics
- Human Resources Management;
- Angel Investment;
- Compliance Management;
- Risk Management;
- Financial Management.
- Conduct research to obtain factual information and authentic detail;
In order to be considered for this role, please submit a writing sample along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have written blogs in the past, please send a link to your blog articles so that they can be reviewed.