At Gedcor, we are focused on our people. Our team is what drives us to greatness and we are always interested in uncovering their hidden potential. Gedcor is person-centred and open in its approach to work without sacrificing professionalism. We take pride in our employees' work ethic and ability to move Gedcor forward with their valuable contributions. Read below for some quotes from staff members regarding their experience while working at Gedcor.
“Working for the organization has been and continues to be an incredibly rewarding experience.”
“Gedcor has provided an environment in which I feel supported, trusted, and encouraged while still being called on to push my boundaries and develop new skills.”
“The work culture and environment of Gedcor is very open and supportive. You can always find help when you need it, and there is never an instance where you would be discouraged to express your thoughts.”
We are looking for people who are passionate about empowering lives through education and professional development. We embrace innovation and take pride in recruiting top talent to help us achieve our goals. If you are interested in joining our organization, please view our current openings below:
Are you a recent MBA program graduate? How would you like to lead a team of individuals and run a business as if it were your own? If you are answering yes, keep reading.
We are looking someone with an entrepreneurial spirit to take one of our startups off the ground and help it soar to new, unprecedented heights. We have the idea and you come with the passion, ambition, hard work & ethic needed to build this business from the ground up, grinding every day and eventually lead the successful business.
What are we looking for?
Passion and Ambition
- You are driven to take that extra leap of faith and invest your valuable time into nourishing an entire business from the ground up. Startups are your calling and you are enthusiastic about the ever growing innovative world around you. You know that startups are more than just the product but also the demanding development and process.
We are looking for someone with:
- MBA degree;
- Out of the box thinking;
- Drive and passion for entrepreneurship;
- Leadership experience;
- Strong written and spoken English skills;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Excellent project management skills;
- Strong Internet research and software skills;
- Drive to complete projects in a timely fashion and move onto the next project;
- A strong emotional intelligence.
To apply: Please email your resume, cover letter, and academic transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure to include “Entrepreneur” in the subject line.
We thank all applicants; however, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
We are looking for committed individuals with minimum experience, flexible working hours, access to a vehicle with a valid driver’s license. Contract individuals will represent Gedcor as a secret shopper in order to assess whether or not pre-determined criteria is met. Each assignment requires a telephone inquiry and on site visit and will be compensated at a rate of $50.00 only per completed assignment.
We don’t want you to worry about expenses, so mileage to and from your home location is reimbursed at a rate of $0.50 per kilometer. We will also reimburse you for parking once you provide us with a copy of your parking receipt.
- Preference will be given to current post secondary students;
- Minimum experience;
- Flexible working hours within weekdays (Monday to Friday) only;
- Excellent observation skills and a keen attention to detail;
- Effective communication skills (both written and oral);
- Able to be objective and unbiased;
- Able to follow directions/memorize scenario;
- Access to a computer in order to review client website and complete online questionnaire;
- Access to a telephone in order to contact client company for telephone investigation;
- Valid drivers licence and access to a vehicle, as not all client sites are accessible via public transit;
- Able to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Poses as a test taker or student (depending on the assignment) and evaluates a situation;
- After a quality control assessment, the investigator completes an online survey detailing what occurred during the investigation.
If you are interested in this job, email email@example.com for more information.
We are interested in recruiting a couple of guest blog contributors for our website. The topics we are interested in featuring will include Risk, Compliance, and Human Resources. Blogs will be featured in either written or video blog format. Compensation will be a rate of $25.00 per approved blog posting.
- Excellent English grammar;
- Elaborate vocabulary;
- Elegant writing style;
- Ability to meet deadlines;
- Former writing experience or demonstrated interest;
- Creativity and outside-the-box thinking.
- Write about topics related to Risk, Compliance, or Human Resources Management;
- Conduct research to obtain factual information and authentic detail;
- Choose subject matter that interests readers;
- Write content for the blog.
In order to be considered for this role, please submit a writing sample along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have written blogs in the past, please send a link to your blog articles so that they can be reviewed.