At Gedcor, we are focused on our people. Our team is what drives us to greatness and we are always interested in uncovering their hidden potential. Gedcor is person-centred and open in its approach to work without sacrificing professionalism. We take pride in our employees' work ethic and ability to move Gedcor forward with their valuable contributions. Read below for some quotes from staff members regarding their experience while working at Gedcor.
“Working for the organization has been and continues to be an incredibly rewarding experience.”
“Gedcor has provided an environment in which I feel supported, trusted, and encouraged while still being called on to push my boundaries and develop new skills.”
“The work culture and environment of Gedcor is very open and supportive. You can always find help when you need it, and there is never an instance where you would be discouraged to express your thoughts.”
We are looking for people who are passionate about empowering lives through education and professional development. We embrace innovation and take pride in recruiting top talent to help us achieve our goals. If you are interested in joining our organization, please view our current openings below:
Located in the heart of downtown Vancouver, Gedcor Group takes pride in exploring and providing support for new and existing ventures, and assisting them in building a framework for success. Investment in ideas and people are the core principles of our services and operations.
Gedcor Group would like to hire an Investment Analyst who preferably has experience working with startups. This individual should be able to look at the financials for a startup company and advise the CEO if the investment is worthwhile. This is a part-time, contract role which takes place at the Gedcor office.
- A Bachelors degree in Finance.
- 2-3 years related experience; ideally within a consulting firm or investment banking background, or with a startup team.
- Demonstrates strong analytical skills.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Identification, analysis and execution of investment opportunities.
- Generation of investment and trade ideas on a regular basis.
- Performance of extensive operating and financial due diligence.
- Conducting industry and comparable analysis and documentation to aid in the decision-making process.
- Other duties as assigned from time to time.
If you are interested in applying for this role, submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.