At Gedcor, we are focused on our people. Our team is what drives us to greatness and we are always interested in uncovering their hidden potential. Gedcor is person-centred and open in its approach to work without sacrificing professionalism. We take pride in our employees' work ethic and ability to move Gedcor forward with their valuable contributions. Read below for some quotes from staff members regarding their experience while working at Gedcor.
“Working for the organization has been and continues to be an incredibly rewarding experience.”
“Gedcor has provided an environment in which I feel supported, trusted, and encouraged while still being called on to push my boundaries and develop new skills.”
“The work culture and environment of Gedcor is very open and supportive. You can always find help when you need it, and there is never an instance where you would be discouraged to express your thoughts.”
We are looking for people who are passionate about empowering lives through education and professional development. We embrace innovation and take pride in recruiting top talent to help us achieve our goals. If you are interested in joining our organization, please view our current openings below:
HR Compliance Auditor
Reporting to the Chief of Staff, the Compliance Auditor will be responsible for conducting compliance investigations at Gedcor’s subsidiary locations.
The following are dates of upcoming audits:
- May 3, 2018 (Abbotsford);
- May 4, 2018 (Vancouver);
- May 18, 2018 (Abbotsford);
- May 24, 2018 (Vancouver);
- October 19, 2018 (Vancouver);
- October 26, 2018 (Abbotsford);
- November 16, 2018 (Abbotsford);
- November 30, 2018 (Vancouver).
All audits are scheduled to start at 9:00 a.m.. Mileage is compensated to and from your home location and parking is reimbursed (where applicable). Please note that access to a vehicle is required for Abbotsford locations as they are not transit accessible.
- Completion of relevant education in Human Resources.
- 3-5 years of Human Resources experience.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Takes initiative.
- Possesses the ability to interpret and follow legislative requirements.
- Travel to subsidiary locations and conduct compliance audits using established criteria.
- Accurately record findings in the supplied spreadsheet.
- Supply findings to the Chief of Staff within the pre-established time frame.
- Depending on the location, review the following areas:
- Site safety inspection;
- HR Records;
- Payroll Records;
- Internal Policies.
When applying for the role, please state your availability in your cover letter and submit your application to email@example.com.